Jan 19, 2015

Jungleland Sign



Located in Sentul Nirwana, Sentul City – Bogor (West Java, Indonesia), Jungleland Adventure Theme Park has an area of 35ha with more than 31 attractions. Jungleland provides a variety of rides for all ages with each unique concept and also the thousands of culinary menus from various cafes and restaurants.


My husband and I visited the place not to ride the attractions as we both are afraid of height. We just wanted to meet a friend and her family there.
Search Term :

6 comments:

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such an attractive, unique entrance feature. And I too struggle with heights yet I like to fly in a plane.

Jim said...

That's cool.

Leovi said...

A nice photo, delicious theme park!

Ingrid said...

Must be a very nice place ! Love the entrance !

Christine said...

Love the structure. Nice capture!

Arti Nama Islami said...

I often visit the place like this with my family every holiday

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP